Gigi's Cupcakes Rebrand
About Gigi's Cupcakes
Gigi’s Cupcakes was founded in 2008 by Gina Butler. Gigi’s Cupcakes opened in Nashville, TN. Today with nearly 100 locations nationwide, there one-of-a-kind cupcakes and signature swirl bring happiness and joy to their customers every day.
Purpose of this Project:
Goal 1: Create a clean, sophisticate and luxurious look
• Convey the sense that Gigi's Cupcakes is a luxurious, sophisticated and clean which will really reflect that to the audience and more people will want to buy Gigi's cupcakes.
• Create a brand that balances both the history of Gigi's and a clean luxurious look.
Goal 2: Create a Design Language that is Complementary, Flexible and Unique
• Create a visual identity system that complements
• Create a coherent, identifiable and memorable visual identity system that complement the new identity mark.
• Translate the new identity into existing store collaterals as well as new ones.
• Create an information architecture that organizes information clearly.
Goal 3: Create a New Brand that Guides Future Progress
The new identity should last a long time, and be a guide for Gigi's into
the future. It should speak to the direction that Gigi's cupcakes is heading in, that is becoming well-known for its quality.
• Design a brand that is clean but luxurious and is able to show future progress
• Create a distinctive and memorable brand that will appeal to new, interstate and for all audiences.